Stair rail supports help to prevent falls and provide stability when ascending or descending stairs.
Our magic stair rail supports fix firmly to the stair tread. The stair rail support is attached to the handrail via a swivel bracket.
They suit all stair gradients and can also be fitted around corners and half landings. Being height adjustable, the stair rail supports are suitable for people of all heights and weights. Their unique swan neck design also prevents hands from being pinched against the wall.
Simple to install and remove, stair rail supports from Ramps For Access minimise disruption to the home. They’re also easy to store and refurbish for reuse, helping budgets go further and making them kinder to the environment.
- Adjustable height 33in to 47.5in (840mm to 1200mm)
- Swivel bracket for easy handrail fixing
- 2.5in (65mm) swan neck design for safer handhold
- 8in x 2.75in (70mm x 200mm) base plate for solid
stair tread fixing
- High-quality all-steel construction
- The handrail can be set to the desired height and
- It can be fitted to go around corner or half landings
- Can be fixed and removed with minimal damage