Our modular wheelchair ramp system is recognised as the leader in its class. Its innovative design and high-quality, weatherproof construction brings adaptability, durability and the highest levels of safety for homeowners and tenants, irrespective of age, mobility or disability.
Providing households with a free-standing, semi-permanent wheelchair ramp, it’s also very easy to install, dismantle, store and reuse. This makes it a budget-friendly, recyclable solution for local authorities, housing associations and home improvement agencies.
A complete solution comprising ramps, landings, handrails and steps, it avoids the need for disruptive and costly building work and also doesn’t require planning permission.
Designed by our founders and manufactured by us here in the UK, the Ramps For Access modular wheelchair ramp system has often been copied by others, both at home and abroad. It has never been bettered though, and continues to outperform and outlast the competition.
- Aesthetically pleasing functional appearance
- Complies with building regulations: Approved Documents K & M
- Robust, corrosion-resistant, galvanised steel frame
- Slip-resistant GRP open mesh surface for wheelchairs and pedestrians
- Smooth, continuous handrail for firm positive hand hold
- Integral mid-rail for additional safety
- Warm-to-the-touch handgrip sleeving
- Choice of generous standard widths: 800mm, 1000mm and 1200mm
- Bespoke sections can also be made
- Ultra-low maintenance, 25-year minimum lifetime guarantee
Here to help you
Get in touch with Ramps For Access for your access and mobility solutions.
01225 811 455